Behaviour (anti social)
- Can a person be arrested for just swearing in the street?
- Can ball games be legally played on a public road?
- Can quad bikes be used on the road?
- Children are letting off fireworks in the street, can the police do anything about it?
- I am worried that my child is at risk from local gangs. Do you have any advice?
- I have been given a fixed penalty notice, does that mean I have got a criminal conviction?
- I have just spotted some graffiti on a wall and wondered who I should contact to get it removed?
- I will be attending a cruise in your area, what advice can you give me?
- Kids are driving up and down the road in motor cars and I don't think they are old enough to drive. Can the police help?
- Local youths are riding up and down the street on go-peds/motorised scooters/mini motos. Can the police do anything?
- Local youths keep knocking on my door and running away/throwing eggs at my window, what can I do?
- There are always youths on bikes/ in cars screeching up and down the road, it is very dangerous, what can the police do?
- There are gangs of youths hanging around on street corners drinking what can be done about them?
- What are dispersal powers?
- What can be done about children who play ball games on a grassed area/verge even though there is a no ball games sign?
- What is an anti social behaviour order?
- What is the law with regards to graffiti?
- What is the Recorded Police Warning Scheme?