- Can a cyclist commit dangerous driving?
- Can cyclists be prosecuted for drink driving on a pedal cycle?
- Can I carry a passenger on my pedal cycle?
- Can I listen to my MP3 or iPod player whilst driving a car or riding a bicycle?
- Can I use a mobile phone whilst cycling?
- Do I have to wear a helmet when cycling?
- I have seen some electrically assisted pedal cycles advertised. Are they legal to use on the roads without insurance etc?
- Is it an offence to fail to give a cyclist sufficient room when overtaking them?
- Is it illegal to ride a pedal cycle on the footpath / footway / pavement?
- What are the rules in relation to advanced stop lines for cyclists at traffic lights?
- What is the law in relation to using a mobile phone or other hand-held device whilst driving?
- What lighting do I have to have on my bike at night?