- I am under 18 and something has happened to me and I am too scared to tell anyone, what can I do?
- I have been the victim of road rage what will the police do?
- I think I have been the victim of a hate crime / hate incident, what can I and the police do?
- I've been hit in the face at the pub, I wasn't marked, is that an assault?
- My young child has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police interview my child and can I be there?
- My young child who has learning disabilities/mental health problems, has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police deal with us? Is there any extra support?
- What is Restorative Justice and how does it work?
- Would the police have to contact the parent(s) or guardian(s) of a child who is a victim of an offence?