Local authority services
- A drain in the street where I live is blocked so that the road floods when it rains. Who should I contact to get it fixed?
- Do restaurants, cafes and takeaways have a legal duty to display their hygiene ratings?
- I am a tenant and wish to sub-let. What is the law regarding sub-letting?
- I have a problem with infestation of wasps/bees/rats/mice/other insects. Who can help me sort it out?
- I have a problem with the traffic calming arrangements in my street/I would like to have traffic calming installed in my street. Who should I contact?
- I have just seen a bench/road sign/fence/ which looks like it has been vandalised. Who should I report this to?
- I have just seen a dangerous pothole in the road. Who should I call to get it repaired?
- I have just spotted some graffiti on a wall and wondered who I should contact to get it removed?
- Someone has damaged the street name plate in my street, who should I report it to?
- Someone has vandalised a local bus shelter. Who should I contact to get it fixed?
- There is a tree/part of a car/an unidentified object lying in/near the road that could cause an accident. Who should I contact to get it removed?
- What are the new no smoking laws?
- What is the law relating to the sale of scrap metal?
- Who should I call to report a non-working street light or illuminated traffic sign?