- Can you tell me about sexting?
- Can you tell me about the offence of 'upskirting'?
- Can you tell me if there are any registered sex offenders in my area?
- How long do I have to report an incident to the police?
- I believe that my daughter is having sexual intercourse and she is only 13 years old, what can I do?
- I have been raped but I am too scared to come forward, what is the procedure and will the police take the report seriously?
- I suffered sexual abuse as a child and now I feel I can report it, what can the police do?
- Is there a legal requirement to report a crime?
- My young child has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police interview my child and can I be there?
- My young child who has learning disabilities/mental health problems, has been the victim of a sexual assault, how will the police deal with us? Is there any extra support?
- Someone has put a video/photograph of me on the internet without my permission. What can I do?
- Someone has sent me an email that contains indecent images of children, what should I do?
- There are a lot of men going in an out of a house down the road. It could be a brothel. What should I do?
- What is revenge porn and is it illegal?