- Can I pick wild flowers growing at the side of the road?
- How can I prevent my mobile phone being stolen?
- How long do I have to report an incident to the police?
- I am moving house and I am worried about the next occupants using my mail for identity theft. Is there anything I can do?
- I am the victim of a crime that has happened abroad. What do I do?
- I have got my bank statement this morning and there are some transactions on it that I have not made, what should I do?
- I have lent my phone/CD/car to my friend/ relative/ partner and they haven't given it back.
- I know someone, who is committing benefit fraud, what should I do?
- I want to buy a car that has been advertised on the internet. How can I tell whether or not it is genuine?
- Is there a legal requirement to report a crime?
- My car has been broken into and I think there are some fingerprints, what can I do?
- My car has been stolen. What should I do and what will happen if they are caught?
- Someone has broken into my house and taken some property, is that housebreaking?
- Someone has hired some property from me and failed to return it...
- Someone has run off without paying for a meal in my restaurant, what should I do?
- What is Hajj fraud? How can I protect myself from this?
- What is identity theft and what can be done about it?
- What is the law relating to fraud?