- Are shops and leisure centres etc allowed to put CCTV camera in the changing rooms?
- Do I have to report to the police an accident/collision that happened in a car park?
- I have bought a perfume that I was told was Chanel and it isn't, what can I do?
- I have bought a TV/video/toy and it does not work, what can I do?
- I have lent my phone/CD/car to my friend/ relative/ partner and they haven't given it back.
- I want to go and collect my belongings from my ex partner/family. Can you assist?
- I am separating from my spouse/partner and there is a dispute as to who owns the car.
- My ex partner has got access rights over our child but my son/daughter has to be back by 1600hrs and he/she has not brought my son/daughter back yet, what can I do?
- My neighbour always lights a smoky fire in his garden, can I do anything about it?
- My neighbour has got CCTV on his property and one of the cameras seems to point at my property, is there anything I can do?
- My neighbours children's ball keeps coming in my garden what can I do?
- People are trespassing on my land, what can I do?
- Someone has hired some property from me and failed to return it...
- Someone has put a video/photograph of me on the internet without my permission. What can I do?
- The shop where I bought my TV/DVD player have repaired it and I think its too expensive, what can I do?
- The trespassers who have been on my/council land have left behind a lot of rubbish, what can be done?
- What do I do about a bounced cheque?
- Why can't the police move the trespassers on?