- How can I protect myself against online dating scams?
- I am selling a car/other property and someone has offered to send me a cheque for a larger amount and said that I can keep 10% of what is left after taking off the amount for the car. Is this a scam?
- I have got a forged bank note, what should I do?
- I have had an email supposedly from the police warning me about a scam/potentially dangerous incident. Is it genuine?
- I have received an email from my bank asking me to verify my account number and PIN number, is it genuine?
- I have received an email from someone telling me that I am going to inherit some money from a person I have never heard of. What should I do?
- I have received an email/ text message/ telephone call telling me I have won some money in a lottery, is it legitimate?
- I keep getting cold callers at my door, is there anything I can do about it?
- I want to buy a car that has been advertised on the internet. How can I tell whether or not it is genuine?