Q100: I have got a drug problem, where can I get some help?

Admitting that you have got a problem is the first step in getting help. Your local GP would be the first place to start to get that help, they will have details of recovery units or organisations that will be able to give you help and support. See related websites for further information.

It is not only illegal drugs that people can become addicted to; some medication such as pain killers and anti depressants can be addictive for some people.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question