• Explore Popular Topics

    Q1085: I have received a letter with regards to a fine from HM Courts & Tribunal Services regarding a road traffic offence that I am alleged to have committed. I know nothing about this offence. What should I do?

    The documentation may be a scam.

    In the first instance, we advise that you contact HM Courts & Tribunal Services to clarify this, you can use the Court & Tribunal Finder facility via the link in Related Information to do this.

    Alternatively, if the letter appears to be from the police referring you to HM Courts & Tribunal Services, then contact Police Scotland to check its authenticity:

    Police Scotland

    If the documentation is found to be a scam then either organisation will advise you accordingly.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    Not yet rated

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo


    Web Sites