• Explore Popular Topics

    Q122: The noise from the pub next door is too loud what can I do?

    The police do attend at incidents such as this however it may be necessary to contact your local Environmental Health Department if this is a persistent problem.

    All public houses and clubs are licensed by the local authority, so you should complain to them about this type of problem. If licence holders take little or no notice of such complaints, they could put their licence at risk.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question