Q124: The dog next door is always barking, what can I do?

You could speak to your neighbour about the problem as they may not be aware it is happening.

Unless there is any evidence of the dog being mistreated then the SSPCA will not be able to help. The noise could be classed as a noise nuisance so you would need to report it to the Environmental Health department of your local authority.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information

Web Sites