Q152: Local youths keep knocking on my door and running away/throwing eggs at my window, what can I do?

It is possible that this type of behaviour could constitute harassment. However, it would probably be best if you first made contact with your local community police officer who may be aware of other incidents or know the identity of the perpetrators.

The local authority can consider applying for anti social behaviour orders if young people are persistently causing a problem with nuisance activities.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo