Q166: What should I do if someone is using my land for hunting without my permission?

You should report it to your local police station with the details of those organising and participating in the hunt. You should also, if possible make those involved in the hunt clear that you have not granted them permission to use your land as it is an offence to knowingly allow your land to be used for hunting.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question