Q178: A member of my family wants to come and live in this country, can you tell me how they should apply?

If the member of your family is outside the UK they should contact the nearest British Diplomatic Office and make enquiries with them on how to apply.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question