Q183: I know someone who is breaching his or her bail, what should I do?

If it is a signing condition that they are breaching then the police will already be aware. If however, it is another condition, for example, a residence condition or conditions stating that they must not contact a certain person, then please contact Police Scotland by dialling 101. Please note that you may be asked to give a statement regarding the matter, if appropriate.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question