Q184: I want to change my bail conditions, how do I do it?

If the court has given you bail conditions, then it is the court that alters those conditions. The police cannot alter bail conditions given at court. You will need to get in touch with a solicitor who will arrange a court hearing to vary your conditions.

Please note that your request will not automatically be granted, the court will consider the application before making a decision.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question