Q191: Do I get any expenses for appearing at court as a witness?

Yes you can claim reasonable travel expenses and any reasonable claims for loss of earnings and subsistence allowance.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information

Web Sites