Q201: I want to speak to the Crown Office and Procurator Fiscal Service (COPFS) about my case, can I?

The COPFS website has contact details.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question