Q208: Can I challenge the fixed penalty notice?

Yes, you can plead not guilty to the ticket. On the back of the ticket there will be information on how to challenge the ticket.

You will then be sent a citation in due course with a date for the court hearing.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information