• Explore Popular Topics

    Q209: I got a fixed penalty notice for parking, but I had a disabled badge, what can I do?

    If you want to query the ticket you need to write to the address on the ticket stating the reasons why you think the ticket should be cancelled. If it concerns a disabled parking permit then you should include a photocopy of it.

    You will then receive a reply from the central ticket office/local authority department. If the ticket has been cancelled you need take no further action; if it has not been cancelled then you will be given a period of time within which to pay the fine

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo