Q211: I got a fixed penalty ticket from a police officer but I have lost it, what should I do?

You should contact the Central Ticket Office for the area in which you received the ticket and inform them that you have lost it. It is likely that you will have to be dealt with by the court. You will receive a citation in the post and you will have the opportunity to plead guilty by letter or to attend at court.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information