Q212: How can I pay the fine for my fixed penalty notice?

You can either pay by cheque, cash or by credit/debit card. Payment details are on the back of the ticket.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information