Q219: I want some advice on whether to challenge the fixed penalty ticket or not, what should I do?

You should seek legal advice from a solicitor. The police or local authority cannot offer you any legal advice as to whether to challenge the ticket or not.

Minor errors on the ticket do not mean that it is automatically invalidated.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information