Q246: Can I claim some property I handed in?

If after two months the property has not been claimed then you may be given the opportunity to claim it. This is however at the discretion of the Chief Constable. Exceptions to this are mobile phones or other unsuitable articles particularly articles which contain personal data.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question