Q288: There are gangs of youths hanging around on street corners drinking what can be done about them?

You should contact the police who will attend and deal with the young people appropriately. The police have powers to confiscate alcohol from young people under 18 years.

However, as a member of the public you could greatly assist the police by keeping your own diary of the behaviour. Ensure that you record as many details as possible, including times, dates, types of behaviour, names and/or descriptions.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo