Q291: There is a man who rents a garage next to mine and I think he has some explosives in there, who do I tell?

If you contact your local police station with as many details as possible about the person, name, address and address of the garage, they will pass the information onto the relevant department. Also seek advice from the police on how to warn other garage owners and neighbours as to any possible danger.

It is unlikely that the police will call straight round and force entry into the garage. Intelligence gathering and evidence will need to be collated before the police take any action.

You can also report it to the Anti Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789 321.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information

Web Sites