Q305: What happens if I find some treasure?

If you find some treasure you have to report the find to the Treasure Trove Unit at the Crown office. You can contact them by telephoning 0131 247 4355, or by emailing them at info@treasuretrovescotland.co.uk.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question