• Explore Popular Topics

    Q380: I have just sold my car but I did not get the sellers name and address?

    It is your responsibility to inform the DVLA when you sell or purchase a car. Both the buyer and the seller must sign a tear off slip of the V5.

    If you fail to notify the DVLA of any changes in ownership you will still receive any documentation from any organisations relating to that vehicle, i.e. parking fines

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question