Q389: My firm is planning to do some work in a pedestrian zone of the town centre and we need to park our vehicles there, what should we do?

A parking permit should be available from the police. It is usually the traffic wardens who have such permits. The permit will enable vehicles to park in areas where vehicles are not normally permitted.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question