• Explore Popular Topics

    Q413: I know someone, who drinks and drives all the time, what should I do?

    You can report the person to the police (anonymously if you wish). The information that the police require before they can act is the registration mark of the vehicle involved, the persons name and if possible address and details of any regular journeys the person makes (i.e. every Thursday night at approximately 2330hrs B leaves the pub and drives the same route home). The police can then wait for the vehicle somewhere on that route and stop it.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question