• Explore Popular Topics

    Q415: I have lost my driving licence what should I do?

    You will need to apply for a new licence. If you had a paper licence you will need to apply for a photo card licence. The form (D750) are available from the Post Office or you can telephone the DVLA on 0870 240 0009. See DVLA website for more information.

    It is also advisable to report it at a police office in case it is found by someone and handed in.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo


    Web Sites