Q436: A car has appeared outside my house and it looks abandoned, what action should I take?

If you've made enquiries with your neighbours, no one knows who the car belongs to and you think it's been abandoned, you can report it via the link below:

Report an abandoned vehicle

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question