Q437: There is a burnt out car on my street and I am concerned for the safety of the local children. What should I do?

You should contact the police who will in turn contact the appropriate organisation to remove the vehicle as soon as is practicable.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question