Q440: Someone has parked his or her car and it is blocking my driveway. What should I do?

If the vehicle is blocking access to your driveway then you should first make enquiries with the neighbours to see if they know whom the car belongs to. If no one knows, then you should contact the police who will attend to the matter as soon as they are able.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information