Q473: Where can go-peds/motorised scooters/mini motos be used?

Go-peds/motorised scooters/mini motos cannot be used on the pavement and can only be used on private land with the permission of the owner. They cannot be used on council land unless there is a designated area specifically for them.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question