Q474: Local youths are riding up and down the street on go-peds/motorised scooters/mini motos. Can the police do anything?

If you know the details of a youth that is driving a go-ped (also known as buzz boards)/scooter/mini moto on the pavement then contact your local police station who will advise the youth and parents/ guardians of the safest use for these items.

You can report these and any other nuisance motor vehicles to your local police force via their 101 non-emergency number.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo