Q475: Kids are driving up and down the road in motor cars and I don't think they are old enough to drive. Can the police help?

If you know the names of the youths involved and the registration number of any vehicles involved, then contact Police Scotland by dialling 101 . It is important to contact the police as soon as the youths in the cars arrive, as it will give the police a better chance of catching them.

The cars used are often what is known as pool cars and have no insurance, MOT and tax. If you are aware of where these cars are being left then contact the police so that they can take appropriate action.

You can report this or any other nuisance motor vehicles to your local police force via their 101 non-emergency number.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo