Q476: There are kids on quad bikes riding up and down on the field and it is very annoying. What can be done?

If the land is council owned then it is unlikely that they will have given permission for the youths to ride their quad bikes on it. If the youths are appearing on a regular basis then contact your local police station who will endeavor to send a patrol unit out to disperse the youths.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question