Q501: What are the procedures to notify change of address with regards to a firearms certificate?

You must notify the relevant police force without delay of any change of address. There will be details of the exact person/department to notify within the papers received concerning the certificate.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information