Q51: Will the police get an interdict for me?

The police cannot get an interdict for you, as it is a civil issue dealt with through a solicitor. However, depending on the circumstances of the case it may be that the police should be involved if the contact from your ex partner amounts to an offence.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question