Q521: Can a person with a criminal record still provide a witness statement to be used in court?

Yes, there is no reason why a person who has a criminal record cannot give a witness statement which could be used in any court proceedings.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information