Q525: What can be done about children who play ball games on a grassed area/verge even though there is a no ball games sign?

Playing ball games despite a no ball games sign could be a breach of a by-law.

"No Ball Games" signs are not enforceable by the police. The matter should be reported to the Local council who will deal with the matter.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information