• Explore Popular Topics

    Q543: Who can I speak to about making a complaint about low flying aircraft?

    All complaints about low flying aircraft are dealt with by the Civil Aviation Authority. You can contact them by writing to:

    The Civil Aviation Authority,
    Consultation Secretary,
    Directorate of Airspace Policy,
    CAA House K6,
    45 - 46 Kingsway ,
    WC2B 6TE

    Telephone on 0330 022 1500, or email them here.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question