Q543: Who can I speak to about making a complaint about low flying aircraft?

All complaints about low flying aircraft are dealt with by the Civil Aviation Authority. You can contact them by writing to:

The Civil Aviation Authority,
Consultation Secretary,
Directorate of Airspace Policy,
CAA House K6,
45 - 46 Kingsway ,

Telephone on 02073 797311, or email them at infoservices @caa.co.uk

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question