Q549: I have missed a flight because of a road traffic collision on my way to the airport, the insurance company would like some proof. Can you help?

Yes, if you contact the Road Traffic Collision department at Police Scotland they will be able to provide you with proof of the collision. You will need to provide dates and times you were travelling and which route you took.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating


Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information