Q550: How do I dispose of unwanted ammunition?

If you have unwanted section 1 ammunition then there are various ways of disposing of it:

  • Surrender at your local police station.
  • Through a registered firearms dealer.
  • Through another authorised firearm certificate holder.

You must NOT dispose of it yourself.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarHalf StarStarUseful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question