Q565: I have got a fixed penalty notice. Do I have to surrender both parts of my licence?

Yes. If you have a new licence then you must surrender both the paper part and the photocard. It is only a full licence when both parts are present.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
Related information