Q568: There is an allocated disabled parking space outside my house and people keep parking in it. What can I do?

It is now the responsibility of the council to enforce parking issues in most council areas throughout Scotland. It is always best to report any parking matters to your local parking warden in the first instance.

How useful did you find the answer?

Current answer rating

StarStarStarStarStarVery Useful

Do you still need to contact the police force?

If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

police scotland logo
For police non-emergencies dial 101
Related information

Web Sites