• Explore Popular Topics

    Q569: I have got a fixed penalty notice but I cannot afford to pay the whole amount. Can I pay it in installments ?

    It states on all of these ticket types that the full amount must be paid, and that part payments or payment by installments cannot/will not be accepted.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    police scotland logo